Friday 25 January 2008

Student Mornings


Last night we happened to go to a concert. Randomly, unscheduled and totally dull concert. Band was alright. lead singer ( chick ) had no manner of tits whatsoever or voice for the same matter. Can - opener - face... It finally ended around 12 so we went drinking. can't really piece together the drinking session but my morning confirmed that we had one.
My room was quite the same as last night with minor exceptions. i forgot the window opened and it blew all the ash from the ashtray everywhere. empty cans and bottles lying about on the hallway, telling us there's cleaning to be done. the one extinguisher that still had water last night was empty and bent in the hallway. don't even want to know how that happened. two people i don't recall meeting were sleeping on the cold kitchen tiles. i let them sleep their hangover away in piece. for a moment still, my mind raced with stupid ideas of what we should do to them. by that time, one of my mates was already up and staring at the anarchy in the kitchen and the two semi-dead bodies.
i was looking on the internet yesterday and found a badge that said : "enjoy it now, after college is called being an alcoholic". that was all i could think of at the time. i washed my face and combed my hair and stumbled down the stairs for a cigarette. parties were held everywhere last night, therefor the only other person was a hung over 3rd year student dragging his laundry to the laundrette. "this is student living" my mate said behind me, lighting one as well.
All i could think about was Bryan's goodbye party later in the evening today. i sort of see history repeating itself.

Student living my friends, student living.