Monday, 9 February 2009


Yeah we're in uni. I processed my films, by hand to see what would come out. Somehow, something happened to the chemicals as it completely messed up all the shots i took on Saturday. Can't be asked to be annoyed. Because i am a reasonable person who takes drastic measures only when the reasonable choices failed, i decided to take a test shot with the same film and run it through the machine and see what happens. It came out different. Can't really tell what the hell was wrong with the chemicals but still... I've seen that effect before. Hereeeeeeee... is the test shot.