Wednesday 22 October 2008

indecision


Someone i used to know asked me today: "Is it better to get used to someone and live with them just because you got used to them or accept something new and exciting?"

I can't say it took me by surprise. I have asked myself that so many times. But all in all, the person you get used to and you care about will most likely be there for you unconditionally while someone new and exciting perhaps might think of you the same thing. New and exciting. When the excitement fades away, it will all crumble like a building made of cards. I suppose i can't give advice about anything since i can't even advise myself on almost anything. What do you think i should do? Can you give me a piece of advice? Please help me, i don't know what to do.

It seems that we hit against these kind of decisions everyday. Escaping ghosts, remembering summer days. What happened to those crazy summer days? Don't cry for yesterday and learn to survive in the big world. It's the advice i can give but i can't apply for myself...
Have a good day my reader.

Kind regards,
R.T.