Thursday 18 June 2009

New stuff

So i started thinking about my projects. Dissertation and final project and other such items. Need to get off my head to get a clear view of what i want to do, but for now, i started doing some portraits. I have a 20 square meters of 4x5 film, so i thought, what the hell, portraits. So i started picking out people, at our concerts and on the street and getting their numbers. Then i would drive them to some odd place and shoot them. Not literally, we only do that to minorities and people who disagree with our religious/political views.

Nevertheless, here's a few tests i did with the digital. The film ones will be put in a box and will be processed in September. This is quite interesting, because the expectancy is kinda killing me but the surprise is also fun. I guess.