Sunday 1 November 2009

My Articles

I must admit that, in the last weeks, i began posting too many images and writing too little text. The main reason for that is partly because I've been working on my final research paper and partly because i've been fairly busy publishing some off road articles.

Here's a link to my latest article, in case anyone's interested:

http://www.4x4offroads.com/the-green-giants.html

Photography wise, i am still trying to find my way into the strange but unbelievably interesting world of experimental photography, which I've done quite a bit of - some experiments more successful than others. I've been looking at Warhol and an interesting book by Mark and Doug Starn, "Attracted to light". For now, i am working on linking the work of Duchenne de Boulogne with that of the Starns and that of Warhol perhaps, in what is to be my final work - photography wise, there will be quite a bit of change in the whole thing, as I'm considering building cameras to expose on 8x10 or 9 1/2 x 12 photo paper and then ... surprise ... contact print it on larger papers i coated myself. It's a process and it hasn't got much sense to it now. But it will, mind you.