Monday 26 July 2010

We are all capable of horrible things if put in the situation

I just got my Mac stolen yesterday. I have never been so angry in my life. We were on our first day of the two week trip which went horribly wrong. I got my Macbook and 30 cyanotypes stolen and my friend Bogdan has absolutely no clothes left. Along with my Mac the fucking imbeciles also took random stuff like: an elastic wrap for joint problems, napkins, a box of fuses, an elastic cable and some other shit.

On the way back, Bogdan and i wondered: "What would we do if we caught them?". This post is about contemplating that question.

The only verdict is vengeance and if i had the chance, i would mutilate the person without the least bit of humanity. It's the circle of life and, if push comes to shove, he'll be at the losing end of it all. One of the things i appreciate about Arabs is that they cut the thief's hands off, if convicted. Simple, yet so efficient.

To my own thief: pray to whatever deity you pray to that we don't meet - the savage beating you will get will be an unforgettable experience.