Friday 23 July 2010

Cyanotype

I have just returned from the UK, where we attended my graduation. Surprisingly enough, i did graduate with a First Class BA(Hons). Now i am beginning work on my second project, and the first after leaving school. It'll be cyanotype based, but more information will be provided later on in the process. For now, all i can say is that the first tests have been a success (to my own surprise) and that i have built my own exposure frame (there is very little that power tape and a small screw driver cannot conquer or create). So, here are my first tests:




We're leaving Sunday on a long trek in the mountains to work on a common project, Bogdan and I, and i will be taking a fairly large number of cyanotype-coated papers and will try to keep a record of our journey in this particular way. So far, so good ...